Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Causes Fatal Injuries in Newark

Tameka Hargrave 2

Tameka Hargrave's husband found her body in the garage on Monday

Kahali Johnson found his wife Tameka Hargrave, 39, and her lover, 56, dead of carbon monoxide poisoning near a running vehicle in a closed garage where they had been having sex.

Kahali Johnson said one of the victims is his wife, identifying her as Tameka Hargrave.

Sources say the wife and the mechanic were having sex in a vehicle in the garage when they were both killed by the poison gas.

Law enforcement sources told the station that his wife, Tamika Hargrave, 41, was allegedly having sex with the other man, age 56, when they both passed out and died.

'She's just a few feet away, she's laid out.

Federation Internationale de Football Association investigates England chants during Croatia defeat
Mario Mandzukic wheels away after scoring the winning goal in Wednesday's semifinal between Croatia and England. Several fans messaged Balotelli threats ahead of Sunday's final and the Nice forward responded on Instagram.

Tameka Hargrave's husband found her body in the garage on Monday, July 9, 2018.

He claimed when he found them, they were both outside the auto, which had been left running. Newark police spokesperson Catherine Adams said the deaths "appeared to be accidental".

Details regarding the incident are continuing to develop, but according to preliminary reports, police were called to a residence in the vicinity of 18th and New Fairview avenues -near Bergen- at approximately 8:30 p.m. where firefighters found several victims exposed to high CO gas readings.

"Basically she died because of carbon monoxide", Johnson said, according to Fox News. We don't know, ' she said. "She was everything to me".

Johnson told WABC he blames the apartment complex. "They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on".

Latest News